Monday, January 22, 2007

3 Things MeMe...

Thanks Nidhi (of 'Cooking Made Easy') tagging me for 3 Things MEME. I enjoyed writing it a lot.

Three things/ People that make me laugh
1. My daughter’s sweet talks and my hubby teasing me.
2. Watching everybody loves Raymond.
3. When I see people who live for others (They buy stuff just for showing off and they really don’t know the real value of enjoying it).

Three things that scare me
1. Cruelty and cunningness.
2. Being alone at home at night.
3. Losing loved ones.

Three things I love
1. I love Cooking, gardening, learning new things.
2. I love shopping.
3. I love being with my family.

Three things I hate
1. I hate milk, even though it’s healthy.
2. Mean and cruel people.
3. When some one shows me down.

Three things on my desk
1. My cell phone.
2. Phone Dairy.
3. TV remote.

Three things I am doing right now
1. Writing MEME for the first time.
2. Thinking of what to write?
3. Writing a letter to my employer.

Three things I want to do before I die
1. I want to be on the top positions in one of the best companies in the world.
2. I want to help needy by doing some social work.
3. I want to go back to my country.

Three things I can do
1. I can cook good food.
2. I am always there for my family, whenever they are in need for me.
3. I can be much better than what I am today.

Three things I cannot do
1. I cannot dance.
2. I cannot see someone in pain.
3. I cannot stop watching TV.

Three things you should listen to
1. Listen to your elders.
2. Listen to swami vivekananda’s inspiring teachings.
3. Pravachan from our Vedas.

Three things I'd like to learn
1. I would love to learn, how to skate.
2. I want to learn meditation.
3. I want to stick to a daily regime.

Three favorite foods
1. Of course food cooked by mom.
2. Street food (Indian).
3. Bengali sweets.

Three beverages I drink regularly
1. Water
2. Juice
3. Lemonade

TV shows I watched as a kid
1. Vikram aur beetal.
2. Spiderman cartoons.
3. Fairy tales.

Three fellow bloggers I would like to tag hmm..
1.Archana
(Take it up, if you like to)
I guess most of my blog buddies have already been tagged...
So no point in tagging again:)
Let me check.
Thanks to Nidhi once again... I enjoyed writing this MEME...

5 Comments:

Blogger FH said...

Oohh!! New look for your blog too.Very nice!
I loved Vikram and Betal!:))
Loved your MeMe and you are right!Everybody seems to been tagged!:))

12:37 PM  
Blogger Mrs. K said...

Enjoyed your meme..

7:29 AM  
Blogger Nidhi said...

Thanks Priya...Well written MEME. Good to know that you enjoyed writing it.

Happy Republic Day!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Vini K said...

Hi H,nice meme.Enjoyed reading it.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting article. swami vivekananda was so wise. check out www.gitananda.org for more quotes by vivekananda.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home